10.06.2008

Weenie Wacken Day

Poor Aydan baby had his Bris today with Rabbi Ravalski (our midwife calls it the weenie waken day). So we went to the birth inn and they did his bris, we got to watch and mommy almost passed out! They asked daddy if he wanted to cut it and he decided he would rather hold him down. I swear it was like Aydan knew it was coming he started screaming as soon as the Rabbi to his diaper off! If you have ever seen the proses being done it's pretty crazy, the way he did it it looked like he snipped the whole thing off! I was like Oh no I have a girl! But it all turned out fine and baby Aydan did great!

3 comments:

Reagan said...

Oh, I don't think I could handle being in a situation like that...but I don't think I would want to be absent either!!

Marcie said...

Poor boy :( We just studied at our Bible study about Moses and how his wife snipped their son, I don't think I could ever do that! I bet that was hard watching him go through that. Hope he's doing better now.

Jessie said...

Oh how brave. I couldn't stay for either of my boy's little surgeries.
:(